Available: Unlimited Fallow stalking/culling West and East Sussex

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
I still have space available for late winter unlimited stalking on Fallow doe's and prickets in West and East Sussex. Some space also available on East Sussex ground for mid winter. All four colour phases in both areas.

£75 per stalk NO KILL FEE'S. Venison may be purchased, full larder and chiller facilities on site to use. Up to 4 rifles at a time can be accommodated stalking/high seat. BB nearby at reasonable rate of £30 per night sharing a room x2.

Pm me for further details and to book.

Space still available in Feb and March, January filling up quick.

Estate rifles available, plus use of our own private 100yd range to sight in your rifle. Novices welcome and tuition given with free advice and help. Good accommodation nearby in West Sussex at £30 per night sharing a room.

East Sussex consists of ground near Ashdown Forest, with high seats and stalking available. West Sussex over 2,500 acres with high seats and stalking available. Areas are 35 minutes apart.

All Pm's answered thank you to everyone who has enquired and booked.

Weekend dates in January available are 11th and 12th all other weekends taken and also fully booked from 17th to 28th inclusive.

Space left in Feb and March in East Sussex and West Sussex for unlimited fallow culling on does and prickets, NO KILL FEE. Venison can be purchased at going rate. Good Fallow doe £80.00.

High seat and stalking over a combined area of approx. 3,500 acres

Pm to book or contact through my website www.ukoutfitters.co.uk

Last edited:
I had a crack at this with Malcolm last year and it was bloody good fun , I took my first fallow with him that day . To any new stackers you Really should do this , even if you don't shoot a deer , you'll learn more from Malc in one day than you will off this site in a year !
​Nice offer mate , hope your well

Thanks Andy hope to see you soon.

Space left in Feb and march for unlimited Fallow over areas in East and West Sussex. Some Roe does also to be culled as well.

NO kill fees, and £75 per stalk.

This look like a good do, would like to find time, at some point, and come over and have a go:)

You are more than welcome. I have a lot of good friends in Finland, and already have 7 groups booked for this year. Hope to get over there next winter for a Lynx once the licence is sorted.

Juha fallow West Sussex 001.jpgLook forward to it. In the meantime here is a picture of a nice Fallow Buck taken by my Finnish friend last year near a rutting stand on the estate in West Sussex.

January just about booked for West Sussex, but space still available for East Sussex and availability still in most of Feb and March for both areas.

Space still available in Feb and March, January filling up quick.

Estate rifles available, plus use of our own private 100yd range to sight in your rifle. Novices welcome and tuition given with free advice and help. Good accommodation nearby in West Sussex at £30 per night sharing a room.

East Sussex consists of ground near Ashdown Forest, with high seats and stalking available. West Sussex over 2,500 acres with high seats and stalking available. Areas are 35 minutes apart.

All Pm's answered thank you to everyone who has enquired and booked.

I'm interested in March. I'll PM you some provisional dates.

Saturday 28th December is open for two stalks if anyone is interested over the Christmas period. The remainder of December is booked.

Weekend dates available in West and East Sussex for unlimited Fallow does and prickets.

3rd to 5th January.
31st January to 2nd Feb.
7th Feb to 9th Feb.
14th Feb to 16th Feb.
1st March PM and 2nd AM and PM.
7th to 9th March
22nd to 23rd March.

Some weekday also available. October, November and December booked out.

£75 per stalk NO KILL FEES.

Back