Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What phone cover do you recommend for iphone 4

What phone cover do you recommend for iphone 4

What phone cover do you recommend for iphone 4

Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

Otter box, all day long

A griffin one,not sure what its called but its has a hard two part case and Perspex screen then a septet ate rubber cover that slips over the whole lot.i am a bricklayer so my phones are ruined in a few weeks but this one is standing the test of time as I have had it for 9 months and the phone inside is still scratch free and mine off that auction place,think I paid about 15 quid

Otterbox commuter for general day to dy protection, get the Defender for serious outdoor use. The Griffin cases look good but I've never used one myself.

I use the otter box defender on my iphone 5, really does protect it well, its had some really good falls and knocks aswell, without damage,

Otterbox, I went for the defender and have dropped it a fair few times not even a scratch!!

Magpul, best cover i have ever owned.
    For guided stalking opportunities here in Devon and Dorset including Red, Sika, Fallow and Roe deer + deer related training including skinning, butchery and trophy preparation. All abilities welcome.
    Email your enquirers to
    Facebook users are encouraged to join our local community page "Devon Stalking".

Griffin survivor, mil spec - I have one for iphone and ipad it travels with me for work through Europe/Africa/ME & Caspian never had any issues and I am not gentle on equipment.

Cant rate them highly enough.
    "you've only got three choices in life - give up, give in or give it all you've got"

I have a Griffin case
    best case in the world in my eyes
    only 2 down sides to it

its a little on the bulky side which you can't help as it is nearly indestructible

And the rubber part of the case needs a little knife work to make it user friendly
    In as like you need to cut of the little part that covers the camera because it a pain if you want to take a picture quickly
    2 second job if that
    and the central button needs slicing flush on the back to stop you activating the voice calling when phone is locked when in your pocket
    again a 2 second job
    But a case I defo recommend for the money

Got an Otterbox Defender myself and would recommend. Only warning is that it does make a relatively slim phone fairly bulky (but in terms of protection, hard to beat).

Heard really good things about the Lifeproof cases (waterproof and more compact than the Otterbox), but are $80 in the US and probably more over here!!