Sd week 2013

270TOMMY

Anybody else starting to give a few thoughts to this years week? or is it just me that wishes it was here:doh::stag::stag::stag:

Yes Tommy, looking forward to it as always! :D

I trust there will be no potato related emergencies this year? :lol:

Hi alex hope u r ok mate no call aways this time,im not taking a phone nor will i be calling anyone, im looking forward to a solid weeks stalking.hey paul sounds like u av it worse than me!!!

Didn't anyone tell you lot, Sutherlands been closed that week for a local emergency. Malc will have been in the highlands for a couple of weeks by then and his syrup will need refurbishing that week :D.

Look forward to seeing you all.

John

Didn't anyone tell you lot, Sutherlands been closed that week for a local emergency. Malc will have been in the highlands for a couple of weeks by then and his syrup will need refurbishing that week :D.

Look forward to seeing you all.

John

I tell ya, just got back from 3 days stalking and the insults are flying already. I keep telling you John, I will save all the hair I loose from my haircuts just for you, so you can cover the large bald spot up of yours for the highland winter :D and any left over will help senior guide out as well.

I hope he is enjoying Micky Mouse world :rolleyes: and lets also hope he gets some of that roll on face cammo to cover up the shin off the top of his head. Any left he can share it with Robin. Thinking about it me and Alex are the only ones that are not follicly challenged :D

Yes about 8 weeks to go and this year I think will mark the 30th year for me :rolleyes: just need me knees to hold out:old:

Jayb told me to say it honest malc i really like your hair! Everybody says it looks like a expensive one

Hey Tommy, hope you're well. Yes, looking forward to the week, but due to selling my house and moving out into temporary accommodation, I've not been able to give it much of a thought so far.

I'm just hoping I've not packed essentials for stalking in inaccessible boxes....

Looking forward to catching up with a few familiar faces, and meeting some new ones.

Who else is coming?

Hi jim nice to hear from you is calvin up again this year?,stav is,dont know about jonny my mate paul is,its his first time that far north so he might get a nose bleed or two.Are you doing the big shop again of so me/paul are in after seeing your cooking (chef) oh and bring ya dog! See you soon

Hey john i hope i dont live to regret this banter,anyway malc seems such a pleasant bloke.Cant understand why you told me that you dont like him

Hi jim nice to hear from you is calvin up again this year?,stav is,dont know about jonny my mate paul is,its his first time that far north so he might get a nose bleed or two.Are you doing the big shop again of so me/paul are in after seeing your cooking (chef) oh and bring ya dog! See you soon

Sounds good mate, didn't realise stav was coming up. Glad we'll have someone to take the **** out of, at least he should be able to find the place this time round! I think Calvin is coming.

Not thought about the food, I probably could do it again. I'll ask Malc for everyone's email address' and see what the score is with the general concencus

You'd better stop winding Malc up, I don't want you restricted to heartbreak ridge all week, I want to get up there myself at some point. ;)

Hey john i hope i dont live to regret this banter,anyway malc seems such a pleasant bloke.Cant understand why you told me that you dont like him

Oh your good Tommy, he will start plotting soon :D,

So this year we have the Yorkshire war cry, but we don't know about his straight man Jonny.
Jim the driving instructor and top tater Tommy, any others of note:D

Kingstonandy and his mate Ken
Tommy 270 and his mate
Jim and his mate
Darren and Tom

That's everyone except in my cottage which will consist of csl (alex), Robin, Andy (Tikka 308) Mark and myself and Sandra.

Calvin has never confirmed and paid a deposit and seems to have gone abroad, Stav has also never confirmed or made his intentions known to me either so its news to me if he is thinking of going, so sorry chaps booked out!!

That's the list for this year.

Last edited:
After reading malcs post it doesnt look like calvin,stav,or jonny are showing im very surprised.However it will be nice to meet some like minded fellows.Dont worry about heartbreak ridge malc says im the guide dedicated to that ground!!!!!!

Malc I think me and ben will be closeby you , we are staying at the altnaharra from the 13th till the 18th , it would be good to meet up and meet some new people .

Back