Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old commando comics

Old commando comics

Has anyone got any of these old comics in the loft? i was talking with my son about how much i loved to read them when i was his age, i used to look forward to being treated to a comic and how these were my favorite.
    It got me thinking, and i would like to buy some and see if he likes them too.
    Drop me a PM if you have any kicking about.Cheers

They are still in print, the same stories as I remember as a lad. Came across them in a newsagents recently and found myself scanning through a couple. Wasn't a big high street chain though.

Saw them in wh smith recently!

SD Regular
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex

and you can get them on kindle......

Some serious reminiscing to be done - not sure how STMBO will react to the reintroduction of the torch under the bedclothes though.....
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

hahaha training manuals some on ebay feller

One of my pupils gave me a box full when I said my son was keen on them. Got over a hundred on a shelf and think I have read them all, re read them when I've had a crap day...... May get the lad a subscription....

Donner unt blizen unt mein gott.

"Zo, Tommy... For you ze var iss ofer..."

I've got 3 of these '12 of the best' - time for a revisit!

Commando THE BEST 12 COMMANDO BOOKS EVER p/b | eBay
    Sako 75 6.5x55 - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako 75 .308 Habicht 2.5-10x56. Beretta 690. Benelli M2.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

I've got some will dig them out from the loft and pm you