Thread: FoxPro

Anyone having success with the foxpro, or calling in general at the moment. I was out at weekend and no response, even though I know foxes are working the area. Not even a daft cub coming in for a nosey.

Any pointers on which calls are doing the business. I went through most of my prey calls throughout the coruse of the night in different spots, but didn't hit the jackpot.

I always have a sneaking suspicion at this time of year that food is so abundant, they can afford to be fussy!

I had a cub last night that wouldn't come into the call, decided to sneak off, but left himself open for a nice side shot
    At the weekend, nothing was coming to the calls, so I think you are spot on with abundant food sources.

using the distressed vixen call on my spitfire,

brung in 2 nice cubs last week 1 chest and one head,

i just keep the volume down and change calls from time to time with a long pause between changeovers of the call.

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube