'Sold'

limulus

Could admin autoset ALL classifieds to 'sold' so that people have to go into their respective sale items and uncheck them to show that theyre still for sale?

Yours faithfully

Victor Meldrew

I'll do you a deal... if you can get everyone to read the Forum/Classifieds rules I'll mark all the ads as sold! :old:

:lol:

Once upon a time, there was a man named Lumulus who was a very righteous human being, always practicing good deeds, trying his best to be a very Godly man.

God noticed these constant good deeds one day and came down to Lumulus and said "Lumulus, you've led a very good life. Too many of my children practice evil, and you are one of the few people who only practices good. For this I would like to give you one thing, anything that you want. Just name it."

Lumulus thought and said "Well, God, I appreciate that very much. All of my life, I have wanted to go to Hawaii. But I get seasick so I can't take a boat there, and airsick so I can't fly there either. I would like a bridge to Hawaii so I might drive there."

God replied: "That's kind of a tall order? It’s a very long distance and the water is deep? Is there something else I can do for you instead?"

Lumulus replied "Well, there's one other thing. Could you get all the people on SD whose items are sold to mark their adverts as sold? I find it very frustrating“.

​To which God replied: "How many lanes would you like on that bridge?"

Could admin autoset ALL classifieds to 'sold' so that people have to go into their respective sale items and uncheck them to show that theyre still for sale?

Yours faithfully

Victor Meldrew

Have you still got that Sako Quad L/R Barrel you had advertised on here a while back?????
Old Chinese Proverb Say.................!

Absolutely outstanding response.:lol:
Once upon a time, there was a man named Lumulus who was a very righteous human being, always practicing good deeds, trying his best to be a very Godly man.

God noticed these constant good deeds one day and came down to Lumulus and said "Lumulus, you've led a very good life. Too many of my children practice evil, and you are one of the few people who only practices good. For this I would like to give you one thing, anything that you want. Just name it."

Lumulus thought and said "Well, God, I appreciate that very much. All of my life, I have wanted to go to Hawaii. But I get seasick so I can't take a boat there, and airsick so I can't fly there either. I would like a bridge to Hawaii so I might drive there."

God replied: "That's kind of a tall order? It’s a very long distance and the water is deep? Is there something else I can do for you instead?"

Lumulus replied "Well, there's one other thing. Could you get all the people on SD whose items are sold to mark their adverts as sold? I find it very frustrating“.

​To which God replied: "How many lanes would you like on that bridge?"

As an aside to the original thrust of the op, It might be a good idea to let senders know that the parcel or whatever that has been consigned, has in fact been received?... a couple of small packages I sent off to members have not been reported as lost, stolen, or in fact received.:eek:

Back