David Cameron's bad back stops him Deer Stalking

Bending over and taking it I see! Such a let down!

Bad back my ar*e, I've got a cracked vertebrae, be ****ed if that would stop me stalking...at least I'd have iPhone if I need to call the office whilst I'm out.

Not too bad for some - he was in Portugal on holiday a couple of weeks ago as well. Then Scotland and Cornwall!
Mind you, hard job working in a comedy show most of the year, I wouldn't want it.

We should be pleased that we have a Prime Minister who shoots, most politicians are totally against it.
Most politicians have the same opinion as the general public ie neith like or dislike it. However when a knee jerk reaction is created by the media by and large they pander to it to keep their own nest feathered.

We should be pleased that we have a Prime Minister who shoots, most politicians are totally against it.

Politicians from a higher social strata are quite happy to shoot (badly) themselves. However, many are probably against the common man participating in what is still viewed as an elitist pursuit. Let's not forget this. They have nothing but disdain for us.

On a related matter, I was in Trafalgar Square this morning. I decided to go and look at the massive blue cock on the fourth plinth. I was expecting to see Cameron.

Imagine my disappointment when I saw this:
imgres.jpg

Last edited:
Back