digital scales

monty

Hi Everyone.
I am looking for a set of digital scales that wont break the bank. Have looked at mtm and they were not good to say the least. Was ondering if anyone could make a recomendation.
Thanks in advance

Jason

as above mine were about a tenner and my 5-0-5 rcbs prove that they are accurate, although i dont think i would have used them without having something reliable to test them against.

i use mtm ones, work well.

when the original batteries were failing they started to play up and not turn on, just buzzed. new batteries sorted that.

GJ

I am with Sikadog on this one.

I purchased a set off ebay a month or so ago, 17.50 including postage from China.

They are absolutely spot on accurate!

ATB

Tom

sikadog said:
Ebay has hundreds of digital scales for sale I paid £8.50 for mine and when check with a ballance scale they are 100% accurate.

x2 on that..

*Tip-just check they have the bowl for the powder , some are flat based !

Try jewelry section scales ;)

& dont forget to use balance beam scales for back up !! double check ;)

I have used these for a year now, very accurate & reliable. why spend more

item- 270528051803 you know where. E

I have recently bought the MTM digital scales and am not impressed, to be honest.

Seems to jump .2 grain very quickly rather than smoothly through .1 at a time and need to re-zero regularly with the 50g weight as it is out all the time, only by a small fraction, but I am a bit anal about these precision things.

My friends accuse me of having OCD, but I disagree. Anyway I need to spend about an hour now checking the grammar spelling etc of this post or it will bother me all night!

Cheers
JP

Amazon jewllers digital scales

£24 excellent really accurate and can actually weight 1 actual grain of powder

I am using an old cartidge as a powder scoop with the load on which I decide for the batch...

pocket size only 4 by 3 inches... so fits into the loading kit box so easy

Back