Sunday Telegraph Article-Stalking & South Ayrshire Stalking

Only thing i can fault Chris for is he is a Sassenach but other than that major drawback he runs a top service near Girvan. Most welcoming and a pleasure to deal with.

Hi, stalked with chris for the last six years,top bloke has a cracking set up and the breakfast takes some beating,all the best graeme

Only thing i can fault Chris for is he is a Sassenach but other than that major drawback he runs a top service near Girvan. Most welcoming and a pleasure to deal with.

I'm reluctant to correct a scotsman among other posters, but if true the man is a Sasunnach....

You're right on the upper-case though, SD. Different & stricter rules from English, which is much laxer.

The only problem you will have if you go to stalk with Chris is the fact that every where else you go they will have to match up to the high standards him and Anne set.
Stalked there for the last 5 years as has been said great food and spotless accommodation also a place that you don't feel like a guest more a part of the family.

Cube, you'll not be disappointed.

Had breakfast with Chris this morning. He smiled when he heard he'd been described as a Sasunnach. Still as I said to hIm, it's a lot better than being called a FEB... :D

Last edited:
Back