Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Just had this link shared you all must see this.

Just had this link shared you all must see this.

Sorry to admin I put this here as these guys are crazed and must be found and stopped.

If you pass on the URL the powers at be will be able to trace it too a pc/address.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Plenty of evidence there then, faces, names and vehicle.
    The really sad thing though is that the probably don't even realise that they are doing anything wrong!! I've met several like this that consider it normal practise.
    I bet none of them has a DSC 1 Certificate!

The joke is crop protection then they drive and run all over in standing wheat!!

poaching? they are driving over standing crops, to stop damage???

un ****ing believable,this is what the RSPCA or the powers that be should be chasing.the link needs sending to the the local police before its global and gets pulled off
    Last edited by see it shoot it; 27-08-2013 at 09:44.

No respect for the animals at all, absolute disgrace!

Alba gu brąth

Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under

thanks for putting this up could not watch all of it i just boiled up , some one knows them on here i bet being that its an orange landrover in norfolk with a short fat fu*** driveing it his name is given, thay all need there cert's pulled and jailed ,has this been sent to the wildlife police !! if there known by a member on the sd from norfolk have you an address for any of this scum please name them and give any info out . crop protection by bolx it's cash cows for tosser none seam to be over 20yrs old !!!! clueless mindless scum.
    paul o'

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    Can someone forward it to the police then?
    Iam sure someone off here will be from Norfolk and know who to send it too rather than going around in circles.