Just had this link shared you all must see this.

Plenty of evidence there then, faces, names and vehicle.
The really sad thing though is that the probably don't even realise that they are doing anything wrong!! I've met several like this that consider it normal practise.
I bet none of them has a DSC 1 Certificate!;)
MS

un ****ing believable,this is what the RSPCA or the powers that be should be chasing.the link needs sending to the the local police before its global and gets pulled off

Last edited:
thanks for putting this up could not watch all of it i just boiled up :mad: , some one knows them on here i bet being that its an orange landrover in norfolk with a short fat fu*** driveing it his name is given, thay all need there cert's pulled and jailed ,has this been sent to the wildlife police !! if there known by a member on the sd from norfolk have you an address for any of this scum please name them and give any info out . crop protection by bolx it's cash cows for tosser none seam to be over 20yrs old !!!! clueless mindless scum.
paul o'

They say they are on their own land and that they have a license to shoot at night. It will be interesting to see if that's true!

Saw this on Facebook this morning and it is being shared like mad, probably where John got it from, at the rate its going round these people will be caught soon.

At the start of the video, am I right in thinking one of the guys was asked what kind of rifle he had, and answered a .22 hornet? If so, was this used to take a shot on the deer?

i have just contacted norfolk police on this vid, i'am not a good with pc's or computers i think i'v sent over the vid to enquiries@norfolk.pnn.police.uk.
as directed by the officer i talk to , but if some can also do this aswell thay prob will get it, The wco officer is happy to have the vid sent to him and thay will deal with it to day;) i hope.

At the start of the video, am I right in thinking one of the guys was asked what kind of rifle he had, and answered a .22 hornet? If so, was this used to take a shot on the deer?

Didn't sound like a moderated .243 to me.

Back