Advice on value of reloading collection.

flash222004

Wondering if anyone could provide advice on the value of this reloading stuff as a job lot. Would be much appreciated if anyone could shed some light on it.

Wilson Chamber type bullet Seater (22 Hornet)
Wilson Chamber type bullet Seater (6 mm B-R)
Hornady Durachrome dies 30 M1 3-die set
Redding Reloading Dies. FL die set 45-100 (Sharps)
Lee reloading dies 40-65 Winchester
6mm B.R. Remington Type S Bushing Style Full Sizing die
6mm B.R. Remington Type S Bushing Style Neck sizing Die
Redding Delux die set 22 Hornet
Redding Delux die set 6.5 x 57 Mauser
Redding reloading dies 7.65 X Belgian
Lee reloading dies 44 Special
Lyman Neck Expander 7.62
Forster next Sizer .308
RCBS .30-06 die set
Jones & LE Wilson 308 / 7.62 Seater
.38 Special Lee die set
Lee .45 ACP die set
Lee .45-70 Die set

.38 Smith&Wesson Die set
.455 die set
Lee 9mm die set.
Redding 30-06 Neck sizer die.

Last edited:
The 30-06 and 308 ought to go quick and maybe the Hornet. Tried one of the local rifle clubs like Strathpeffer?

As others have said there are some oddballs there, but a lot of quality gear. Personally I think your best chance would be to sell separately or risk selling at a lower price for a job lot.

Good luck

With that range of calibres anyone who buys it all as a job lot is only going to resell them individually, so I'd suggest selling them separately yourself. You may not get shot of all of it but you'd still get more money and then sell off or give away the remainder.

With that range of calibres anyone who buys it all as a job lot is only going to resell them individually, so I'd suggest selling them separately yourself. You may not get shot of all of it but you'd still get more money and then sell off or give away the remainder.

Exactly, you've more chance of winning the lottery than finding someone with use for that lot. Some of those will be difficult to shift on their own.

Back