The clearout continues!
First come (by PM) first served... Any questions just ask
Bank transfer preferred but will take Paypal if I must at buyers expense!
Postage is free unless otherwise stated (large/heavy items etc.) and all mint unless otherwise specified. Knives, axes, bladed implements & pointy things in general over 18s only please. (as a point of interest, All my knives and axes are cleaned and stored oiled indoors. The axes handles have been lovingly treated with linseed oil and the heads given a coating of gun oil after sharpening.
Thought I'd Tidy this up...
Still For sale:
- Leupold Zero Point bore sighter/collimator - £39
- AGS 3-9x40 mildot @ 35yds scope (perfect for a .22 and superb little scope, good used cond) - £39
- 26” Tipton carbon fibre cleaning rod .22-.26cals (used for my 6.5x55, perfect, portable length for a Blaser) - £19 + £6 p&p
- Leather iPad 2/3 cover (this was silly money!) - £19
Below are sold subject to the usual..
- Spyderco Ocelot folder (collectors piece, going for around $200 on US Ebay!!!) - £69 - Sold
- EKA Swingblade - £39 - Sold
- Cold Steel Master Hunter (VG-1 San Mai Steel.. stunning!) - £59 - Sold
- Steelstick - £10 - Sold
I have 3 collectible axes I want to keep one... I really don’t mind which as they are all beautiful and funcional so you can choose from the three, when 2 have gone the one remaining comes off the market.
- Gransfors Bruks Scandinavian Forest Axe (sharpened but unused) - £39 + £6 P&P - Sold
- Gransfors Bruks Small Forest Axe (Used once to limb a small tree) - £34 + £6 P&P - Sold
- Wetterlings Wildlife Axe (Sharpened but unused) - £29 + £6 P&P - Keeping
- Radar Green Cordura & Leather Bolt holder X 2 - £10 each - sold
- Buttolo deer call - £12 Sold
- A very good book, I don’t need to re-type the title! (autographed by the great man too!) – £24 plus £6 P&P - Sold
- Lee universal de-capping die - £8 - sold
- Lee Hand press c/w/ no2 & no 3 shell holder - £19 plus £6 P&P
- Seal Skinz Hunting Gloves size L(my backup pair, unworn) - £24 - sold
- Mildot Master (metric & imperial version, as new) - £24 - Sold
- Brownells 1 ¼” Latigo Quick Set Sling (stunning and cost me a small fortune! New & unused as it wouldn’t fit on my R8) - £29
- Lee .308 factory crimp die (never used!) - £9 - sold
- Genuine & original UK copy of Quickload V3.6 - £69
- RCBS Standard Check Weight set (the 0.5gr piece is missing but the rest is present & correct - I've never missed it!) - £15
Tipton Carbon Fibre Cleaning rods:
- 36” .22-.26cals - £19 + £6 p&p - sold
- 40” .27-.45cals (was for my .308win) - £19 + £6 p&P - Sold