posting PDFs on the forum

Mungo

Hi folks,

a quick query: several people have asked me to post links to scientific papers recently. I can't post the links because the papers are usually only accessible to subscribers.

I do, however, have PDF copies of the papers on my computer. Could someone tell me if there's a way to upload the papers onto here from my computer?

Thanks.

Just attach them to your post in the same way you would attach a picture

Hi CSL i am having problems loading pictures on my ipad can you please help

regards DJC

Sorry it took so long to get back to you it's coming up with we have app to upload pictures

Hi folks,

a quick query: several people have asked me to post links to scientific papers recently. I can't post the links because the papers are usually only accessible to subscribers.

I do, however, have PDF copies of the papers on my computer. Could someone tell me if there's a way to upload the papers onto here from my computer?

Thanks.

The reason the are not freely available is that they are persons intellectual property. That is why you have to pay to see them. I'd stick to emailing them on the quiet unless in the public domain.

Yes good point, I had missed that part. If the material is copyrighted please do not distribute it on the site without the consent of the author!

Back