Anarchists/Badger Huggers Claim Responsibility for Burning Police Range

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
This facility is being built near here and yesterday there was a major fire which took all day to get under control. The road is still closed and probably will be for a day or two.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-23847723

I note today that a group claiming responsibility implies that the attack was timed to coincide with the start of the badger cull. :cuckoo:

http://bristol.indymedia.org.uk/article/766066

Speaking of which, the night of our action coincides with the announced start of the planned cull of wild badgers in the South West of England. Through attempting to facilitate the cull and stop resistance the police shore up the interests of agricultural industry and the land owning classes. We hope this will be one of many rebellions against this slaughter. Because the state and corporate security forces are integral to this world of exploitation and authority.

Charming. :confused:

IMAG0544.jpg

A bunch of very dangerous nutters, who hold animals life higher than that of humans. Anti's of this ilk are terrorists, and should be treated as such, it would provide good sport for the Hereford boys and girls!

+1 bit of practice never goes amiss lmfao
A bunch of very dangerous nutters, who hold animals life higher than that of humans. Anti's of this ilk are terrorists, and should be treated as such, it would provide good sport for the Hereford boys and girls!

I can't help wanting to agree with this.

They are now saying that it wasn't the badger cull anti's but anarchists that are protesting about all sorts of other **** and blaming the Tories and the telegraph for attempting to put a spin on things to gain sympathy.
The antis are also now claiming that they aren't getting the turnout they would because the "thugs" are frightening off the people that want to stop the cull!

"The antis are also now claiming that they aren't getting the turnout they would because the "thugs" are frightening off the people that want to stop the cull!"

I wonder if they'll try and twist the above comment and say it's shooters who are the thugs responsible for scaring off the antis?

Probably but more likely it's trying to get a trapped badger free that has scared them off, lol.
"The antis are also now claiming that they aren't getting the turnout they would because the "thugs" are frightening off the people that want to stop the cull!"

I wonder if they'll try and twist the above comment and say it's shooters who are the thugs responsible for scaring off the antis?

They more than likely will twist anything they an to get their point across.
If badgers were put on general license a lot of this hassle would have been avoided.

Back