Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello from Sweden

hello from Sweden

i am living in sweden and love outdoor and hunting and fishing. i do a lot of shootig most with rifle and some handloading too.
    i am glad to join this forum.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)

Welcome to the site. There are a few members here from Scandinavia - either living there or who have hunted there.

What I like about Sweden is that when I fly from Arlanda airport I can always buy the latest hunting magazines - sadly not the same at Heathrow Also, when I tell Scandinavian clients that I go hunting they always want to swap stories

Looking forward to reading your posts.

Hejsan Daniel, welcome to the site. I live in Sweden a great place to hunt and shoot.
    Where abouts in Sweden are you. I live in Tranemo Kommun.
    The sun is shining and its -2 so after doing a couple of jobs I'm going to hunt roe with the Taxen.

MVH Jägare

Re: hello from Sweden

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm British but I live in Norway.

I'm visiting southern Sweden towards the end of the year to try and get my first wild boar 8)

Happy hunting!

hi every body.
    hej jägaren
    i am living in skaraborgslän . not far from skara.
    thanks all of you nice to be in this forum.
    best regards

Hi Daniel I will be over on Sunday for my friends annual Moose cull just outside Gothenburg

Good luck enjoy this forum its a great site

Jagare How are you I lived in Skene not far from you for 20 years did all my hunting around Molndal have you had any luck on the Elk season

Hi Daniel, welcome to the site, worked down your way some years ago for SCAN, had some fun hunting.....

Hej dkW850, Skene Järn ,one of my favorite shopping places. Älg jakt next Thursday. Hoping the weather stays nice like it has been for the last couple of weeks

Ja skene jarn har blivit dyrt Just had a look at the weather for next week rain monday/tuesday and wednesday better towards the end of the week so good luck with alg Jakt