new permission from websites?

scubadog

Longshot but here goes.
I am looking for some new permissions for shooting. Not specifically for deer but for rabbit, pidgeons and fox ect.
I plan to make some flyers and knock on some doors ect.
One thing that occurred to me is weather anyone has put a website together advertising their services and if so have you had any luck from this?

Yes and not as far as I am aware. Cant remember the forum name but never got anything from it. Problem is most farmers will talk to people rather than surf the net. I think

Loads of people try often via classified adds in local rags and shooting publications, few succeed.
To get (free) shooting you have to have some kind of personal introduction, and nothing works better than a face-to-face meeting and a handshake.
A very good strategy is to buy some of their produce (for cash), become a regular and appreciated customer, and than pop the question at the right time. It works most times.
I am a relative novice to stalking and manage to get plenty of free stalking in prime locations in The Cotswolds. I never understand why other people struggle with it, plenty of farmers are happy to allow you on their land and there are still many farmers who have told me they have never been asked for shooting access by anybody.
Good luck

Back