Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from istanbul

Hello from istanbul

I am almost 41 years old and I am a fellow hunter from Istanbul.

I mainly shoot Wild Boars (day and night) Roe Deer, Red Deer etc. And I have the plans to goto Marco Polo, Ibex and Grizzly Bear hunts soon.

Actually I was at Poland about 3 weeks ago for a Roe Deer staking hunt, it was great, I had 4 .

I own a Steyr Manllicher .300 Win Mag rifle and some shot guns
    Last edited by doublecheese; 29-08-2013 at 12:09.

welcome to the group doubleC , I hope you enjoy the group

Thanks , it already feels like I am home here

I think you are our first hunter from that part of the world. Welcome and hope you enjoy the site.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

I am already a member of a few U.S. hunting forums but this forum is my first forum membership in E.U.

BTW, I studied in Hastings when I was 14 to 18 , also I travelled to UK many many times for business and pleasure.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the site DC.
    I used to travel to Istanbul every couple of weeks, used to stop in the divan hotel in istanbul overnight then drive out to inergal and Bozuyuk for a few days to the factories, (part of the koc` group) I got a lot of promises for spending a few days shooting but none ever materialised sadly.
    I wish I was half the hunter my dog thinks I am

Let me know when you are in Turkey again

Not been over for a couple of years now DC,
    They sold out to a big german company, and the writing was on the wall for the UK branch so bailed out mate.
    I wish I was half the hunter my dog thinks I am