A nice start

Just a few words about a syndicate myself Csl and another mate have joined.
We had a wander around in the afternoon to start and get our heads around the ground.
We checked all the high seats out and plotted them on a map with the head keeper.
Then we went our seperate ways for our first evening stalk, i saw plenty of does with this years young and i came across 2 bucks crashing there heads together, i picked the one out i wanted and they then started walking towards a dip in the ground so a short whistle and he stopped, and that was my first buck off our new ground. This ground came through a member off this site, its taken a long time in coming but its a great feeling to be part of managing the deer on this place.
So hang in there and something will turn up one day.

im well happy for ya mate, could of happpened to a nicer bloke ,you know your always welcome to come to mine on the fallow mate

you take any pics mate of the buck ??????????

Nice one Andy! Here's your buck :thumb:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 113
Cheers Dave thats very nice of you, and i will return the guesture one of these days. Cheers Alex

Well done Andy, all you have got to do is for tell when and where they will walk out now :eek:
Glad you have finally got some ground, see you in Scotland in a few weeks along with the other reprobates .
I think we have all decided it's your turn on the hill, you need the exercise.

andy you still havent got that 8x56 on your 308 have you

what are you like

Cheers Robin, Alex is now know as Heartbreak Alex ! Dave you cant rush these things i have only had it 11 months :cool:

Thanks guys, your rite Jayb its great :D

Well said JAYB, but if I may add its good to have the right mates ;) NOT the pretend ones eh.

Well done Andy, so glad you and Alex have a nice piece of ground to stalk and manage. Hope you have your midge net and suntan lotion ready for Scotland :lol:

Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else again Andy. Good times again mate. Good to see you and everyone at the party a few weeks back.
Chicken and Darren are very much looking forward to it, I am sure they will help you out on heart break ridge ;) we will break them in slowly, whilst granddad directs them from the lounge :D

They'll have to pass the JAYB shooting test first! With extra heckling! :D

I don't doubt he will have his baseball cap on back to front again. Spoken to him a few times lately and he is looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Will have to make sure the butler has sharpened up this year as he missed last year, due to a slight accident :D

They'll have to pass the JAYB shooting test first! With extra heckling! :D

It's the highlight of the trip you know that, a nice little ice breaker, or was that nerve shatterer :D

John

After being mythered for the 14 hour journey up :zzz:, I will hope to have them both sufficiently aware,:scared: of the absolute necessity,:stir:
to be able to put 3 shots inside a gnats eyeball at 100 paces whilst whistling dixie.:finger:
The extra encouragement given by everyone there will of course help ease the pressure on these two shooter :evil:

Back