Calibre/brand to car match...

well, predominantly I've shot 30-06 in BRNO/CZ and drive a Pajero...I'd say that's a connosieurs choice with class and taste whilst appreciating value propositions in the marketplace...LOL

I was .30-06 Sako and Pajero.... now .30-06 Sako and Isuzu :-|

Sako 22lr, Sako .223, Sako 243, Sig 6.5x55, Lee Enfield .303, Shilo Sharps 45-70, Marlin .357

Defender 90.... :lol: And a Great Wall Steed :-|

Last edited:
ford ranger and 270 win

proper deer killers truck with a proper deer killing rifle , driven and shot by a proper deer killer !!!:rofl:

.22lr, .22 Hornet and a 7.62x39 on it's way all powered by Jimny.
Blaser in .243, not used much as the Jimny doesnt have blacked out windows.

​Neil. :)

.22LR, .243, motorbike

Hmmmm.............

Deer-On-Motorcycle.jpg

​Navara and .243.

Blaser 243/6.5x55/7x57 and a Jeep Grand Cherokee, mind you it used the self same Pajero that PKL now drives :D

John

22lr ,2x270, 300 win,38/357 driving either a relault kangoo or a mini so anythaughts on what that means? , the post above thats why the bike had to go i don't think the hound would sit like that for a 6-9 hour drive.:D,atb wayne

Blaser Attache in calibers .22.250 - fast, .308 - reliable, .375 - unstoppable and Porsche Cayenne, calibres pretty much sum up the car as well, so think you may have a point PKL :-|.

Moose

Sako 22LR, Sako 17HMR, Remington 243, Tikka 270, Weatherby 308.

Nissan Qashqai and VW Passat.

Hmmm difficult ........................................... I used to shoot various calibres and even more cartridges. On my last stalking outing I used the 270 Winchester and at that time drove a Cherokee 4.0 Ltd. The stalk before I carried my 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser.

A shortish time later the Jeep was replaced with a Vauxhall Frontera due to it having larger openings and a flat floor pan which made it easier for Mother to get and out of............................. a decision that we were to regret :rolleyes: .

Due to the awful troubles with the Frontera it's gone and has been replaced with an old Rover 600 auto. Critera for a car for us now is comfortable, reliable, large enough boot to take the wheelchair and not expensive to buy. An auto box is preferable due to Mothers athritic knees. The 600 has met all these easily.

With a boot liner a carcase can be carried as I did in the past before getting the Jeep. Also in the past have stalked with the following cartridges:-

.243 Win
6.5x55
270 Win
7x57
30-30 Win
308 Win
30-06 Springfield
8x57
9.3x57.

In the last decade choice of stalking rifle and cartridge has been some what curtailed by the demands of the Firearms Licensing office at Nettleham whom have their own ideas on which can be used and which cannot.

Hardly stereotypical in either choices.

BRNO Model 2-E .22, Tikka T3 .243 and Jeep Grand Cherokee all do as required and excellent value for money.

What a risible load of tosh i have several calibres and have driven several makes of vehicle. The two do not correlate as you suggest.

Jimbo :rofl:

Back