Calibre/brand to car match...

sako 85 308, rpa T,H hunter .243, cz . 22 rf , ranger wildtrack 3lt a motor for the mass's

Sako Quad .17 HMR, Ruger 10/22, VW Passat Estate with grass aplenty hanging out the underside :doh:

A little of the topic, I remember when I first met solway went too throw a couple of rounds through a target then on way back down the a very steep muddy hill etc.. Colin said I truly hope the brakes don't fail here as they need replacing ASAP. I took my seat belt off ready to jump out.

Then stalked with Paul the other week and his Peugeot got us places I never had thought would be possiabe.

​ I do like fourtraks I knock around in my neighbours and collect wood from the fields can't fault it.

20 tactical..................coz its better than yours,...................my feet as i don't have my own 4x4.

tikka 590 in .243 even if its not used..................ford focus (new ones) runs well and does better than most.

12 dore baikal..................coz i don't use shotguns but need to keep my ticket open for the work place, built like a tank and will most likley outlast a toyota hilux.

as for the rest.....................keepum

this is all i need.

bob.

Simples:

wolseley_hornet_brochure_63-64_zps25cca99d.jpg

Foxxxxx_zpsf0cc12a6.jpg

K

T25 crewcab syncro td,corsa,gixer thou,bluemotion polo,10/22 ruger,222,243,308 and a brace of terriers,how does that fit in to the theory.....

Simples:

wolseley_hornet_brochure_63-64_zps25cca99d.jpg

Foxxxxx_zpsf0cc12a6.jpg

K

Wolsley Hornet. That was my first car reg DEE 82C, i think the reg was, over 30 years ago great motor, got it from my grandad who had it from new. I then bought a red ford capri when I was 18. Much better for attracting the ladies !

4 Sakos (.22 LR, .22 - 250, Swede and 7mm RM) a Focus and a Golf.

I could be the most boring man on here !!!

This is a chuckle of a thread - Me ?

Delapidated Jimny and a .275 Rigby chambered Tikka 695, not too sure what that means!

The rifle is probably worth more than the Vehicle.
:rofl:

I don't know about a motorbike, but I can tell you how to bring a deer home on public transport if you're interested. Easier than you'd think!
I remember that I carried my first salmon home on the bus. Was not old enough to drive but I would have thought that they would draw the line at a big stag. Anyway, how would you get the antlers through the door ?

Back