Thread: Part Paid Swedish Boar and Fallow Hunt (late cancellation bargain mid Oct)

Part Paid Swedish Boar and Fallow Hunt (late cancellation bargain mid Oct)

3 days Hunting
    Unlimited Bag

A small party of Germans cancelled their booking leaving a part paid hunt that was offered to me first so it's open to forum members on a first come basis. A 500 Euros deposit of 1,750e was paid before cancellation and up to three places are available.

Wed 16th - Sun 20th October - Hunting Thu, Fri, Sat (wed evening and sun morning possible too)

3 days Feed Station Hunting for Boar and Fallow in Sweden with no bag limits or trophy fees. Shoot as many bucks and pigs as you can and hunt all day if you want from the hides or stalking. Medal fallow have been taken from the ground in recent seasons. The hunting grounds are close to Linkoping in the South of Sweden.

Due to the lateness of this cancellation The new price for us will be only £1,100 per hunter. I'm going to be looking after UK hunters that go and organising the flights and licenses etc. Taking your own rifle if possible but it's better to use an estate rifle which is much cheaper and far easier to do regarding Swedish paperwork

-Fallow and Boar to be shot from enclosed hides over feeding stations
    -No Trophy fees even on medals
    -No bag limits on deer or boar with roe deer present
    -Fox and Badger included
    -Transfers and interpreters and included
    -Hunting License included

Flights to Copenhagen Denmark (start under £100 from London airports and will be booked for you) Road transfer to Swedish grounds included (3-4 hours)
    Estate Rifles @ £50.00 for the trip
    Swedish gun license (£80+ airline transfer fees) but it's better to us estate rifles to keep it simple and cheaper
    Food and Drink

PM me or give me a call, atb

This is a great trip in fantastic nature with a lot of deer and boar.
    huntnseek . com
    Hunt´n Seek Ltd | Euro Office (Denmark)Tel: +00 452 7772 787 | | ID nr. 2544344-9

is this an open or fenced area

completely open in the wild, because the conditions get quite harsh as the season closes in the deer and boar gravitate towards the feeding stations.

October is a nice month to be in Sweden. Should be a bit of frost in the morning but not to cold during the day. Perhaps Rain. Moose hunting starts on the 14th Oct. If you get the time drive down to see the Huskvarna museum. Who ever go's on the trip,good luck and enjoy Sweden.

Correct , was there in very good compangy with Jagare and had a fantastic guide , very good hunt , ect , I would go back again for the start off the moose hunt

Great area. i lived there for a while back in the 1990's but was not a shooter then. I used to see a lot of wildlife...

2 Places Left

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    2 Places Left

Paul sadly I will be in Majorca during this date I lived in Sweden for over 20 years the Hunting,wildlife and Nature is excellent wish I was coming with you

Majorca is still a sweet deal though, there will be a trip next year but it will be without the discount cheers