Thread: Lase Genetics ND3x50 Sub Zero

Lase Genetics ND3x50 Sub Zero

Just tested mine this evening in high teen temperatures.....................the sight picture is phenomenal. Will try it on the porks later on this week. For the ten minute play that we had, it is as good as some of the high end Gen 2 kit that I have. Eye relief is not an issue as the torch sits atop the scope. The question, is does the green light spook the beasts. If not, will it stand up to sub zero temperatures as it states on the tin? To be continued.....

I have not found that it spooks the beasts at all, and it works well in highland Winter,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Same findings as John.

had the normal nd 3x50 and it was run alongside the zeiss scope,

cracking bit of kit, the only problrm i did incure was that from time to time i have a small amont of refraction (not reflection) from my stainless barrel.

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Love mine for foxing on the move cracking bit of kit ,would not be without it ,atb wayne
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

I will try it in earnest on Thursday for the pigs. I was a bit worried about the legality of it I'm Switzerland with regards to it being a laser. However theoc hunt said that it is nothing more than a torch that emits a green light and as such permissible. Weapon mounted NV is a no no. Happy to try it on pig or fox. Will be used in conjunction with a Zeiss Victory 3-12x56. Thanks for the positive feedback

Another question if I may...............where can I get the 30mm scope mount? The retailers across the pond wont export...............