Great rifle but I'm moving house and have decided to have a clear out and stick with my .243 until I've settled somewhere and have an idea of where I'll be and what I'll be shooting. I'm not especially attached to this rifle so it's going along with my shotguns which I also rarely use.
Rifle new was £1400 (+£125 for cerakote), Mod new was £250, Scope new was £450 - prices S/H are at the bottom of the post.
It's had about 200 rounds through it - mostly load development and haven't actually shot anything living with this rifle yet (other than a rabbit which popped out whilst zeroing it!). Happy to shoot in front of anyone seriously interested to prove accuracy.
Have a couple of loads using 150gn SP Speers with H4350 or Varget, otherwise it also shoots single hole groups using Factory Norma 150gn BT's or Winchester 110gn TAP BT's (pic below of what the rifle is capable of - 3 shots at 100yds).
Spec as follows:
- Howa Stainless sporter in bell and carlson stock, built by Brock & Norris and cerakoted by Jager SA
- Shortened to 18" and screw cut (M14x1) and re-crowned with flat target crown (custom made end cap)
- Fully Bedded
- Snipers Cheekpeice Fitted and included in cost of rifle
- Tactical bolt handle
- Tuned Trigger - snaps like a rod of glass at about 1.5/2lbs
- DNZ 30mm 1-peice Scope mounts & base
- Leupold 3-9x40 VXR Tactical Firedot (Mil-dot with illuminated centre dot), 30mm tube - http://www.leupold.com/tactical/scop...3-9x40mm-30mm/
- ASE SL5 .30 Cal Moderator (Cerakoted Green by Jager SA) - M14x1 Thread - http://www.tacfiresystems.co.uk/stor...sl5-moderator/
Rifle & Mounts - £1150
Scope - £325
Moderator - £200
I'm not keen to split this set-up but if you are interested one or two without the other then please let me know.