Dropper bottle for cleaning fluid??

palmer_mike

Hi there, he someone's able to help,

im looking for a suitable bottle to hold bore cleaning fluid so I can then drip it from the bottle onto a patch or brush as needed. Not sure if it needs to be glass so as to not be degraded by the fluid and definitely need some sort of dropper nozzle.

have looked in boots and super drug etc but can't seem to locate what I am after.

all the best,
mike

hi mike go to boots or other get a small eye cleaner dropper, bin the juice and dry it out and away you go or you may have a pal who has one, if you get stuck I have some small twist top stopper type usmc oil bottles with brake free gun oil in you can have one of them as iv got a few:tiphat: coming to brentwood this tue's around 1pm

You guys make it hard! Next time you're in a coffee shop, take a few of the little plastic straws they use for stirring coffee to go. Use it a a pipette, then toss it.~Muir

mine uses wooden sticks bit hard to suck gun cleaner out of wood
:!: :cuckoo: and I think it will give you the trots should you swallow it :drool:

You guys make it hard! Next time you're in a coffee shop, take a few of the little plastic straws they use for stirring coffee to go. Use it a a pipette, then toss it.~Muir

Mike
The Bottles suggested by Fresh Face are excellent. Try Norman Clarke or Reloading Solutions.

Yorkie.

A Coffee Shop?????? :doh:
We are not that sophisticated in Yorkshire Muir. We have Chip 'oles and Butty Shops that serve Tea that can Stain a Stainless Steel Spoon :D.

Yorkie.

PS
See the beginning of Monty Python 'The Meaning of Life'.

Last edited:
A Coffee Shop?????? :doh:
We are not that sophisticated in Yorkshire Muir. We have Chip 'oles and Butty Shops that serve Tea that can Stain a Stainless Steel Spoon :D.

Yorkie.

PS
See the beginning of Monty Python 'The Meaning of Life'.

Seen it! Is that tea staining a stainless steel spoon like our coffee that can be used to dip polish chrome? Or on which you can float a horse shoe?? I'm betting it is....:lol:~Muir

Back