What would you change???ul

weeman

The good mrs was given an I-Pad by her father and recently she has been over looking myself when on the Internet, no wrong doing of course apart from plentiful of time on here. Then last night she said " seems a very good site does the stalking directory honest and open" but what is getting to her is hearing me muttering on about what I agree and disagree with.. She then taken the I-pad off me asking me this and that etc.. And again me being me on agreeing and disagreeing. She then said "you've been doing this now for approx five years what would you change and why, with in ten minutes she went to bed :zzz:
my three likeable things that I'd change are
1-) combining dsc1 and 2 together and having more stalkes witnessed and to create a whole new qualificationcombineing together, even if it took several months longer to create one qualification in whole as sure and certain it would be more beneficial instead of undertaking level one and two

2-)calibres for different deer, banning 243 on red, sika and fallow

3-) more support from the police in prosecution in poaching and prevention from it and where all work and support the same, as some issue open tickets easier than others etc...

If I had another it would be for the stalking directory to produce a calender to stop the mrs buying country files even though she does as previously mention create my own with personally chosen pictures.
Depending on the day I may have well chosen different but these were the first things that sprung to mine.
So what three things would you like to change and why after all this is in general discussion.
In this I'm hoping to quite possibly learn something new like I did when sikamalc mentioned about weightings of different species of deer heads would still like to no why......
Shame this couldn't be done in a room sharing a pint or a few drams in a agreeable manner.

I would ban anyone with a dsc from stalking, until they can explain why they feel superior to people who have been stalking much longer than them
Ban anybody who thinks you can,t kill fallow red or sika with a 243 from stalking, until they learn about shot placement.
Het the police to explain why a 243 is more dangerous at night than a 22.250
:stir:

Definately agree with number 3 on your list weeman plus;

2/Bring the rest of the UK in line with scotland in allowing the use of .222 and above for Roe

3/Update after reexamining the poaching laws to reflect the modern poachers crimes

I would ban anyone with a dsc from stalking, until they can explain why they feel superior to people who have been stalking much longer than them
Ban anybody who thinks you can,t kill fallow red or sika with a 243 from stalking, until they learn about shot placement.

:D

1. No restrictions on gun ownership, if you are fit and proper to own, you can have what you want, and as many as you want
2. No 'conditions' on certificates
3. No issuing of night time licenses for culling of deer

1)national means national!!
we live in the UK, not bloody Salmondland!!

2) post bullets! they are bits of lead

3) free stalking for anyone whose surname begins with a "B"

4) if I want to own a 216 Rigby and shoot foxes with it what is the problem!?

Taff I totally agree with your first paragraph.

My only issue with the 243 is as sure known any misplacement and it can turn into a night mare as of course any other calibre. And solely think of a deer suffering, I've taken a fallow young stag at 223 yards run 35 yards anddown. I'm not contridicting myself just something I'd change, very god calibre243

I'd make licencing similar to what it's like in Canada you sit the safety course then get your fac no explaining why u want this cal or that cal or good reason bo@&£ks ammo restrictions or land passed for this or that , I'd try and get the police to understand its the man behind the gun not the gun ( ie whether hit with a .22 hornet or 50 cal the end result is the same if not used safely )

What will be good from this depending on the number of posts and replays if some or all are the same showing we believe in the same effics

Back