Thread: Donation to Air Ambulance

Donation to Air Ambulance

Kevin (Pendle) kindly offered me a selection of front and rear sights (BRNO, CZ, Williams) as well as a spare stock for restoration project purposes.

as a wee thank you, I will be donating 15 towards the Air Ambulance, as, like he said...'we may also need a lift from them one day given what we do as stalkers'

Totally agree, worthy cause, it's a shame Cameron doesn't see how valuable this service is.

I couldn't agree more with both of the above posts! In my opinion they are just as vital a service as the "normal" ambulance service and as such should be government funded rather than have to rely on public donations.

As a recent "user" I would like to say well done and thank you. I'm pleased to say they really do save lives, we should all support them in every way we can.

We should include the R.N.L.I. Me thinks too!.......... nice one Kev / Pietas.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

This is a good way of donating, buy a calender from you get a nice calender and if the Mrs says anything your helping support the air ambulance

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    We should include the R.N.L.I. Me thinks too!.......... nice one Kev / Pietas.
    Yes indeed, another worthy cause which relies solely on's all wrong, we would rather throw millions at foreign aid!