Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: midland game fair

midland game fair

who is going to this years pikey fest.There both days hopefully catch up with people I missed at the cla.

Saturday for us, have to keep the wife away from the Sauer stand, she wants a 101 in .270.
    "you've only got three choices in life - give up, give in or give it all you've got"

Sunday for me and some pals goner leave at 5 am try to get close for parking, then try a flying buy up due to bad weather, powder bullets and maybe some toys ziess cap lol as iv got one of their scopes and R.F at the cla .

Hopefully "Herbert" (Ed) and myself will be there. Are SD having a stand like at Kelso?

Looking like its the Saturday for us
    ​regards pete

Everyone I asked said to much for a pikey festival and Think it was rubbish last time they went.

Everyone is welcome to come for a chat and drink on stand A63, Settlers Safaris. Please let me know you are from SD.

Myself and Mrs. Krico 308 have attended for many years and witnessed it becoming more and more of a 'pikey festival' as some have said. Last year we thought it had gone far enough for us to say no more to it. So we are not going this year.

I hope those that attend find it enjoyable, but expect the stands to be high on security and your every move watched.

Tomorrow for me. Been the last few years now and yes, alot of the ''pikey'' sort turning up in there tweed. Very odd. Dont understand why they feel that have to do that.

Take your wellies!

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.