Thread: stalking newbie

stalking newbie

hi all,i.m 22 just joined a syndicate this year,applying for my fac and looking to do dsc 1, i'm in anglesey n wales closest i,ve seen in donnington.
    shoot every sat until feb,pheasants duck woodcock and snipe.

Hi Gelet.

Welcome to the site.

I was in your position seveal months back. I did my level one at Donington and can highly recommend it - Dave Stretton has a weath of knowledge and teh course is well worth the time and money.

Hi Gellert
    Welcome to the site.
    B D S do level one courses in Shropshire which is much nearer to you straight down the A5
    I live in Chester so not so far from you If you need any advice give me a shout.

hi gellert where in anglesey are you from its my favorite place i go about 5 times a year just got back from a weeks holiday last week.i was at newbourgh fishing and golfing

hi big eka,roughly around Benllech 10 minfrom newborough, next time if you fish the river from Aberffraw, sea trout and salmon available and all free provided you use legal methods.and you can shoot the estuary duck and geese.

are you sure havent retired eka? nice part of the world anglesey,welcome to the site.