Thread: hi there

hi there

a little bit about me
    well I work full pest control level 2 I am also a bird tech and do a lot of job work as in bird netting.
    I also run a marksman course for pest control companies and general public as a airgun safety course is built into it,I am also the preferred provider for rob Collins pass it on young sports, this means I check the safety of the ranges backstops and guns the position of targets as a safe position,
    I also do talks at schools about all the course contents.
    I also do a lot of hunting and take people out on my land too I have from rabbits pigeons foxes deer(muntjac) crows and rooks plus at the minute nearly 400 geese, so I have a nice bit of land too.i am now looking in to my deer stalking a lot more now,so all info on this would be great please feel free to pm me or post info over to me

thank you all in advance

hi and welcome to sd all the best,. just be careful of advertising your self without trade membership. 10 per month or admin will give you a boot in the baws my boy.

Welcome to the site, well that's a nice little bit of self promotional advertising, please make it the last time. If you wish to advertise on here you have to become a trade member.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

thank you lads
    i'm sorry I didn't know I was I was just saying what I did and do that was all and I don't charge for taking people out on my land as its a way of helping people that don't have land sorry again if it seemed as if I was lads
    thank you for the heads up
    look forward to reading up on deer stalking and everything else