Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help sourcing a buckle

Help sourcing a buckle

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0390.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	482.2 KB 
ID:	32475

Anyone know where I could get more of these buckles from? I need a couple more for a project but I don't want to buy complete gpmg slings. I would rather just find somewhere that does the buckle on its own.

cant really see what it looks like
    loop within a loop?

Its a quick release buckle. The smaller of the two buckles goes through the larger and is secured by a rigid piece of strap. If I knew the proper name then I might be able to start searching on google!

Google 58 pattern webbing pouch images and you'll see some. Should be able to pick up a couple cheap from a surplus shop.
    Alternatively, copy the ones you have with some Brass brazing rod and spray them black!

Call me fussy but I'm after the up to date synthetic material rather than the old canvas for this. Might use 58' patt if push comes to shove.

Found these!

Hopefully the the plastic will be quiet enough when releasing.

(The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

No. I have a box full of those. The type of fastening is the one I want. I didn't think to search for the webtex type PLCE. Thanks anyway.
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.

Give us a call our main store on 01525 211488, we have some old 58 pattern pouches wich might have these buckles. We stock all the Web-Tex products so if you want to save time, we will do the research for you. Brendan or Bodie will be able to help

Rugged & Tough's Work Clothing, Country Clothing, Boots & More