Thread: Hi from East Sussex / Kent border

Hi from East Sussex / Kent border

Hi There,

I have held both FAC & SGC for the last five years and am mid renewal as I type only having had my FEO round this morning. Over the last period I have been a regular shooter despite having a few permission issues. I completed my DSC 1 back in 2008 but to date have not been out stalking and to say i'm rusty would be an understatement.

I also instruct with the Air Cadets and one of my roles there is to conduct weapons handling tests. I have been in and around shooting for around 18 years now and love to get out fishing or shooting whenever I can.

In my spare time I deliver urgent blood products to the NHS on behalf of the voluntary organisation SERV which you may have seen on Channel 4 a couple of years ago in the Honda adverts. I am also waiting to start as a community first responder when the local group is set up.

Recently i have aquired a tiny new permission for deer which i am looking forward to going to and setting up some trail cameras as well as carrying out some physical observing. Hopefully this will be my springboard in to stalking!

I am an active member on PigeonWatch too under the same name and i hope to meet some of the local members in the future.

Now just to buy my rifle as I have slots for 6.5x55 and .308 to choose from

Last edited by Skippy; 18-09-2013 at 15:45.

Welcome aboard James. Atb Steve

Welcome to the forum fella.
    Plenty of sound local guys on here.

Welcome, you are not far from me by the looks of it.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Ello bud,
    Fancy seeing you on here!! lol
    Must catch up soon.

Yes we must, I take it you've heard Nick is planning a move to Surrey?

We will have to arrange some lamping at some point soon and if your heading off stalking give me a buzz so i can come and get some pointers!!!!