Hi from East Sussex / Kent border

Skippy

Hi There,

I have held both FAC & SGC for the last five years and am mid renewal as I type only having had my FEO round this morning. Over the last period I have been a regular shooter despite having a few permission issues. I completed my DSC 1 back in 2008 but to date have not been out stalking and to say i'm rusty would be an understatement.

I also instruct with the Air Cadets and one of my roles there is to conduct weapons handling tests. I have been in and around shooting for around 18 years now and love to get out fishing or shooting whenever I can.

In my spare time I deliver urgent blood products to the NHS on behalf of the voluntary organisation SERV which you may have seen on Channel 4 a couple of years ago in the Honda adverts. I am also waiting to start as a community first responder when the local group is set up.

Recently i have aquired a tiny new permission for deer which i am looking forward to going to and setting up some trail cameras as well as carrying out some physical observing. Hopefully this will be my springboard in to stalking!

I am an active member on PigeonWatch too under the same name and i hope to meet some of the local members in the future.

Now just to buy my rifle as I have slots for 6.5x55 and .308 to choose from :)

​James

Last edited:
Hiya,

Yes we must, I take it you've heard Nick is planning a move to Surrey?

We will have to arrange some lamping at some point soon and if your heading off stalking give me a buzz so i can come and get some pointers!!!!

Back