1967spud.com a slight hiccup.

1967spud.com

Seems like google has blacklisted the site today even though sitelock my security providers have scanned the site as safe. Any way seems like ill be off line for 24-48 hours. We are still here and still able to take orders or questions over the phone and email. Please pm me for contact numbers and emails addys.

Many appologies for inconvenience and hassle.

Its a most embarrasing and frustrating time.

atb mark

Ignored the warnings, seems to all be working fine for me.
Hope you get it sorted ok without to much hassle.

Neil. :)

thanks neil, the warnings are misleading from google we are literally waiting for the google bot to come back and relist the site

Have you been doing any site maintanence while the site is live ?
Happened every time it was done on a forum I used to use, they started to shut the site to do any work and that ended the problem.

Neil. :)

Seems like google has blacklisted the site today even though sitelock my security providers have scanned the site as safe. Any way seems like ill be off line for 24-48 hours. We are still here and still able to take orders or questions over the phone and email. Please pm me for contact numbers and emails addys.

Many appologies for inconvenience and hassle.

Its a most embarrasing and frustrating time.

atb mark

Just a heads up Mark..

It's not just Google.. looks like your site is infected with something.. I just tried to go on and my ESET security immediately shut the connection down and told me the site had tried to squirt a virus into my system! "JS/Kryptic.AOG trojan" to be specific. It has quarantined the threat but I need to reboot to clean it properly. So it would seem Google have classified you as unsafe because you are trying to infect each visitor.

I suggest you go back to your security provider!
Cheers
Paul

Bad luck Mark.... it happens to the best of us! When we got hit on here it took several hours after clearing the underlying problem (our banner ad system got hacked) before Google rescanned it as safe.

Have you managed to find the underlying problem? If you have Google Webmaster Tools you can request a prioritised rescan after clearing the problem.

​Alex

I just tried it and it worked OK, whereas before it was not letting me on, so it must be fixed :thumb:

John

yes seems to be ok now, i had to remove some coding from the html of the templatejust waiting on google now ill see what i can do with in the google web tools as alex thankfully said

Back