Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Right handed shooting left??

Right handed shooting left??

Just like the title how many people are right handed but shoot left handed like myself (left eye dominant) ???

I'm one, very poor vision in the right eye! which Is no bad thing as the brain compensates....Though can't compensate for the extra cost of left handed rifles...All good

Same here right handed left eye dominant. Very poor vision in my right eye.

Me too,,, right handed left eye dominant due to poor vision in my right eye..
    And yet another 7mm-08 user...

Quote Originally Posted by Rotwild View Post
    Me too,,, right handed left eye dominant due to poor vision in my right eye..
    That's his excuse sorted then.

HI Mick
    I am right handed / left eye dominant . I have turned this to my advantage , if I wind my scope down I am able to shoot off my right shoulder
    so if I am shooting from a high seat I can take a shot left or right . With out having to turn my body.

Regards Chill

Nominally right handed (actually, I only write with the right...) and left eye dominant in spite of it being not my "best" eye. My #1 lad is right handed (to write) but the poor bugger's left eye dominant. #2 is a proper lefty...

Good to know folks a few friends said this was strange and had never heard of anybody shooting like that.

I did know a golfer who played off 1 right handed an off 3 left handed , that is pure showing off grrrr

Add me to the list as well right handed, shoot (badly) left handed (poor right eye)