Did he or did'nt he?

finnbear270

What's a good recipe for Sausages? 8)
DSCF30651.jpg

not being a boar stalker (or even seen one for that matter) are they all that big or is that just a monster as it seems to dwarf the roe carcase behind it. i obviously knew that they were bigger than a roe but seeing them both together is quite a shock :eek:

Deerman - well spotted (i wouldn't of seen that if you hadn't of pointed it out!) Fur and feather don't mix-together!

FB - Some of those boar are fookin ma-hoosive (obviously not as big as those sometimes pictured on the continent) but even so a fair few sausages to be made from the scraps.

My local game dealer takes all the rabbits l shoot and swaps them (retail rate only :evil: ) for his home made sausages (pork, sage, leak and onion) these are my favourite!

Other recipies include:

Pork and apple
Pork and broccilli
Beef, chilli and chocolate
Pork apple and white wine
Beef, pork and pear
Lamb, herbs (and mint)

These are just a few i could think of !

Deerman - well spotted (i wouldn't of seen that if you hadn't of pointed it out!) Fur and feather don't mix-together!

FB - Some of those boar are fookin ma-hoosive (obviously not as big as those sometimes pictured on the continent) but even so a fair few sausages to be made from the scraps.

My local game dealer takes all the rabbits l shoot and swaps them (retail rate only :evil: ) for his home made sausages (pork, sage, leak and onion) these are my favourite!

Other recipies include:

Pork and apple
Pork and broccilli
Beef, chilli and chocolate
Pork apple and white wine
Beef, pork and pear
Lamb, herbs (and mint)

These are just a few i could think of !

Back