red stags?

lee-stroud

hi all can any 1 help im still yet to shot a red really wanted the experence before nxt year so if any 1 could point me in right direction !
cheers lee

There is one important thing to know "Bull**** baffles brains"

So although you haven't shot a stag, and even though you can't spell 'Argyll' You can still make a go of the lease even though Stroud is over 350 miles from Argyll.

DL said:

So although you haven't shot a stag, and even though you can't spell 'Argyll' You can still make a go of the lease even though Stroud is over 350 miles from Argyll.
problem?

lee-stroud said:
DL said:

problem?
Amber nectar perhaps :confused: :)

some thins wrong! asked what i thort was a normal question
regaurding the aryil syndicate, i explained not got any more info my self yet, but im sure if theres a problem every 1 i spoke to has my number! so feel free to ring me. these always 1 on forums that has to be a well! any how if there is any 1 wiv stalking availble reg this post
lee

Apologies Lee, What I said was unfair. I will attempt to apply my safety catch.

Lee,

I wouldnt let it worry you, unfortunatly we do have folk on here who occassionally cant answer in a civil manner :rolleyes: you will always get that on a forum.

However it is also nice to see that an apology was given in return.

Thank you

Back