6.5 cal 95gr v max or 100gr nosler ballistic tips

swarovski

Hi all, are any of you with a 1 in 8 twist barrels getting any accuracy with them, I would like to try them in my 6.5 06 but wont waste my money if they dont shoot, am aware 1 in 8 twist ment for the heavy end of bullet range but they may still shoot.

Yep, i am using 95 vmax through my R8 and it's one ragged hole. Got very sooty cases on the first firing but afterwards they have been as clean as a whistle. That's in x55. Not the easiest bullet to find though and at moment are discontinued temporarily.

I tracked the barrel twist down which I got on euro optic, its 1 in 8.66 , think I wiil try some if I can find any, they are ment to do 3500fps plus in my 6.5 06 with hodgdon hybrid 100v, thats ooooooooooooooossshing along, will have good splattability :D

They both shoot sub 1/2" 5 shot groups in my 8 twist 47l, that was with the first load I tried and the die set for 120gn bullets. The heavier, higher bc bullets hold up more at longer range.

Yoom 100s of miles away, p&p to my local dealer would make them too expensive, thanks for replying b&n, atvb swaro

Back