Thread: Jelen Deer Services become BASC Accredited Trainers

Jelen Deer Services become BASC Accredited Trainers

Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to announce that Jelen Deer Services have now achieved BASC Accreditation for running DSC1 courses.

Our latest DSC1 course held last weekend was attended by BASC staff Mr. Peter Marshall and Mr. Nick Lane, who assessed our course at all levels. Mr. Lane observed lectures carried out by Mr. Malcolm Brown - now one of Jelen's principal lecturers, and myself. The shooting instruction headed by Mr. David Watson - Co-Director of Jelen - was also assessed.

We are proud to have achieved this accreditation from BASC, and through the quality assurance 'mechanism' that BASC have implemented, this will ensure that prospective learners have the the reassurance that our courses are run to the same high standards that Jelen have become renowned for.

Now with the added support and accreditation from BASC, we will continue to fine-tune our courses to offer learners an unprecedented level of tuition and personal attention.

I would like to thank both Peter Marshall and Nick Lane for their support and encouragement.

Best Regards,

Mike Allison
    ​Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services

Good to hear Mike - I thoroughly enjoyed the course and it was very well delivered and deserves the accreditation.

ps. Are you going to post that video?

Nr Newport (shrops)
    well done the jelen team

Quote Originally Posted by 223 View Post
    well done the jelen team

​I will second that well done Mike.

Congrats guys

Sako 75 6.5x55 - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako 75 .308 Habicht 2.5-10x56. Beretta 690. Benelli M2.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Well done to the Jelen team. Well deserved.

Well deserved and needed to keep the industry standards at a competitive high.

Well done Mike & the team
    I have done the following courses with Mike and his team
    DMQ2 (2008)
    Live capture Immobilisation & handling of live Deer (2012)
    Advanced Deer Management (2013)
    I have enjoyed every moment and would recommend anyone looking for training to look no further than Jelen Deer Services.