Zeiss Rangefinder Binos

KB1

Recently received a pair of Victory 8x42 HT from the missus (bless here) but really wanted the RF. My question - is the lens quality on the HT superior to the RFs?

Recently received a pair of Victory 8x42 HT from the missus (bless here) but really wanted the RF. My question - is the lens quality on the HT superior to the RFs?

The HTs are the latest and greatest schott glass with the latest and greatest Zeiss coatings so yes.. the lens quality is superior.. what you need to remember though is that one of the barrels of the rfs has the receiving screen for the laser in it and that dramatically reduces visible light transmission..

Don't get me wrong, I loved my zeiss rfs that I had to sell recently but to put things in perspective, the £200 pair of Bushnell Legends I have bought as interim glass until austerity measures can be reigned in are noticably brighter than my £2k zeiss victory rfs were!!!

Got the victory HT scope, excellent low light performance glass is superb, I think swaro glass is really hard pressed with the ht stuff on the market.
just remember not everyones eyes are the same, try before you buy to see what suits you

​sorry. I meant Conquest HD Binos , not Victory HT

Back