Range Rover 1 Biker Gang 0

There are 2 sides to every story and we will probably never know what started it but running over people is never a good idea.

A simular thing happened to a group of us in a pub car park,we were standing by the exit of the car park talking, when a guy in an a BMW decided he did not like us and drove at us and knocked over 6 bikes and was so panicked he drove of down the road with one of the lads on the bonnet and then hit a fence and knocked the lad off the bonnet.
When it went to court he said we tried to attack him and he was defending himself.
The only problem was the lad he took for a ride on the bonnet was an off duty policeman

I am glad I always had my .45 and some mags in the glovebox when I was over there.
They seemed to have no business chasing him like that. Just follow the car at a safe distance and report to the cops without escalating the situation if the RR was out of order.
Thats the worst nightmare.
Martin

Last edited:
999, tell them where you are and give them the number plates of vehicles near by to get statements.

I'd have sh*t myself!!! Read down the comments, and he got his face slashed in front of his family that were in the car with him.

Properly nasty

Reckon I would have done exactly the same thing in his shoes.

Scary bloody stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNOyDMzn2bY

:eek:
Hmm well we didn't see what happened to start it, we did see him run over several bikes (and possibly bikers if they weren't quick enough to get out of the way) we did see the aftermath but still don't know what the cause of it was? looked like attempted murder on the part of the Range Rover driver to me, followed by assault and possibly ABH by the a couple bikers, although for all any of us know they were trying to stop a hit and run driver! as to the comments at the bottom...." lots of I would have shot the lot of them BS" (not if they had guns as well!)

Hmm well we didn't see what happened to start it, we did see him run over several bikes (and possibly bikers if they weren't quick enough to get out of the way) we did see the aftermath but still don't know what the cause of it was? looked like attempted murder on the part of the Range Rover driver to me, followed by assault and possibly ABH by the a couple bikers, although for all any of us know they were trying to stop a hit and run driver! as to the comments at the bottom...." lots of I would have shot the lot of them BS" (not if they had guns as well!)

More info:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2438620/Shocking-video-Range-Rover-crashing-bikers-surround-vehicle-annual-street-ride.html

Yes he did run over several bikes at the beginning , because they boxed him off ad confronted him!! I don't care why they did it at the end of the day faced with a gang of bikers trying to break into my vehicle I'd have run over thier bikes too!

Yes he did run over several bikes at the beginning , because they boxed him off ad confronted him!! I don't care why they did it at the end of the day faced with a gang of bikers trying to break into my vehicle I'd have run over thier bikes too!
What was the reason for boxing him in and confronting him? Maybe the RR driver was being a tit in the first instance.
The biker with the camera didn`t want to get to involved though did he?

Last edited:
What was the reason for boxing him in and confronting him? Maybe the RR driver was being a tit in the first instance. The biker with the camera didn`t want to get to involved though did he?
so being a tit makes it ok to try and break into someones vehicle and terrorize them ? Oh ok as long as I know

Also the lacerations to his face could have been from getting his window smashed. I wouldn't read to much in to somebody saying he got his face slashed by the bikers. If you read the newspaper there is no mentioned about slashing etc which the press would love to jump on.

so being a tit makes it ok to try and break into someones vehicle and terrorize them ? Oh ok as long as I know
and if he had already run over someone? you and I have no idea what happened! try not to allow your inner road warrior too much sunlight!

and if he had already run over someone? you and I have no idea what happened! try not to allow your inner road warrior too much sunlight!
Then someone should've called the police this is new York city were talking about not Basra

I had a look at the link from CSL. One of the things said was that the biker slammed on his brakes. I can't see it. He slowed down alright in front of the rover. The driver would have been able to slow down easy. As the biker went past he looked in the window so whether something had happened earlier or whether he was playing silly buggers who knows..
back to stalking :D. I have used up all my investigative powers.

Bikers were undertaking the RR guy and driving completely irresponsibly. Bunch of A-holes I don't blame the RR guy in the slightest, I'd have done the same in his shoes.

Back