Norway

Norway

Shooter/hunter from Norway. Enjoy making videoblogs of shooting. Do most of my stalking in Scotland.

Nice to have you here on this forum. I enjoyed your movies a lot in the past. I hope it's possible for you to keep us entertained with more movies in the future. On seeing your clips, I think you live in one of the nicest countries in Europe. Open, remote spaces like this are for us, in Belgium, something we can only dream about.

Rik
Hunter and starting shooter from Belgium.

Many thanks for the welcome guys. I'll contribute where I can, but my field is somewhat limited - this site has a fair few things uniquely British.

I've actually visited Belgium, excellent food but must be a hard place for a shooter to live.

I know, every country has his good and bad points. Good food, good beer, good social security,...... but very bad for the outdoorsman. Very small and overcrowcded country.
I am member of the only outdoor shooting range in the flemish part of the country. Maximum distance is 400m and max calibre 30-06. As an example,6,5-284 is not allowed.
Pictures and movies from Norway or Scotland are just incredible.

Welcome to the site Norway. I too like many others have really enjoyed your videos and pleased to see them back after the gap. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Back