Strange Things You See On The Road Side

THE STALKER

1MWHUK0.jpg

+1on the sick joke kick in the teeth for our sport again even though it road kill

Why would a road kill deer with a balloon attached be a kick in the teeth for stalking, I'm not connecting the dots, personally I think it's quite witty and so does the good lady..

It's in America... we don't have double yellow lines in the middle of our roads.

​There's a few of these doing the rounds, I got sent one with a badger but it's in a worse state than the deer.

:lol: Reminds me of my first visit to Australia ( Cairns before you ask John) . There was a freshly dead roo lying on the beach just outside our hotel, so I dutifully informed the Hotelier. His reply was words to the effect of " oh great, the kids will have something to play with "

:lol: Reminds me of my first visit to Australia ( Cairns before you ask John) . There was a freshly dead roo lying on the beach just outside our hotel, so I dutifully informed the Hotelier. His reply was words to the effect of " oh great, the kids will have something to play with "

you should look up "status quo and a kangaroo" doubt it happened but funny non the less

Back