Wanted: Hind Stalking Costs

I have paid around £100 per day in the past. I coming up to pretty much your back yard in 3 weeks time to stalk hinds.

where is that lol!!!! Could do with a few days like that ;)

that's what I usually pay tbh. got 3 places where that's the norm around the west coast. obviously not going to share the details as next the whole SD will be booking and pushing up prices...sorry ;)

I normally charge £100 per day and reduce it down sometimes according to the number of hinds taken if i am behind on my cull which i normaly am, i must be one of the few who charges less the more you shoot, but i hasten to add that is for unaccompanied experianced stalkers who call tell what is a good hind, a yeld and a calf, can cull with minimal meat damage and prepare the beast for the larder well.

that's what I usually pay tbh. got 3 places where that's the norm around the west coast. obviously not going to share the details as next the whole SD will be booking and pushing up prices...sorry ;)

Oh how kind! Seems to be standard of the stalking mentality these days!

Oh how kind! Seems to be standard of the stalking mentality these days!

that's because of the d*ckh8ads who try to nick your ground or relationship with the landowners when you try to be nice to them...they've ruined it for all..these days, it's hard to find good stalking, and fair priced stalking..and the demand is such that people resort to being very badly behaved if they suddenly get a sniff of the action....seen it too many times..

shut door policy these days, only way to protection your ground..shame really! you know, I'd love to share some ideas of well priced stalking, or even take some members out on my ground,,but it's going to end in my losing my stalking and someone else swooping it because they have more £££..

I normally charge £100 per day and reduce it down sometimes according to the number of hinds taken if i am behind on my cull which i normaly am, i must be one of the few who charges less the more you shoot, but i hasten to add that is for unaccompanied experianced stalkers who call tell what is a good hind, a yeld and a calf, can cull with minimal meat damage and prepare the beast for the larder well.

Sorry for a stupid question but would the ground be available to walk over without a rifle by anyone?

Its still possible to get accompanied hill stalking for hinds at around a £150 a day,the OP asked the price of unaccompanied hind stalking, not sure if he was looking for open hill stalking or perhaps forestry, there are not many places that provide unaccompanied hill stalking.

that's because of the d*ckh8ads who try to nick your ground or relationship with the landowners when you try to be nice to them...they've ruined it for all..these days, it's hard to find good stalking, and fair priced stalking..and the demand is such that people resort to being very badly behaved if they suddenly get a sniff of the action....seen it too many times..

shut door policy these days, only way to protection your ground..shame really! you know, I'd love to share some ideas of well priced stalking, or even take some members out on my ground,,but it's going to end in my losing my stalking and someone else swooping it because they have more £££..

Yes i and few others have lost long term shoots payed and unpaid cause of a local and distance company/guys that had cash to burn as they charge to take people out shooting/stalking..seen it happen way to often..the locals cant get any shooting cause of this.

Back