I’m having a clean out of my gunroom and have found the following items in my cabinet that I no longer use. It’s surprising what you accumulate over the years and tuck away just in case it will come in handy sometime but it seems that that time has never come so it’s about time to un-clutter.
1. A pair of Leupold 1” medium height quick release rings (not weaver type QR rings). These are matte and in very good condition having been hardly used. They were fitted to a Remington rifle but I didn’t keep that rifle for long. Part number 49974.
£25 plus postage.
2. A pair of 1” low Redfield (Leupold) swing off rings. Very good condition. £20 plus postage.
3. A set of high Nikko Stirling 30mm rings to fit a 3/8” dovetail. V.G.C. £15 plus postage.
4. 30mm Sportsmatch high rings to fit a 9-11mm dovetail. V.G.C. £25 plus postage. These were fitted to a Unifrance double rifle and worked well until replaced by a quick release mount.
5. A pair of Sportsmatch 1” rings medium height to fit 9-11mm dovetail. As new. £20 plus postage.
6. Warne 30mm medium height rings to fit weaver/picatinny rail. Not quick release. Hardly used and in very good almost new condition. £35 plus postage. SOLD