zero shift

swarovski

Got a bad feeling my scope is playing up again, I think it was s prob when it was on my 30 06, moved it over on to my 25 06 wnd it didnt miss a beat, think prob id back now 25 06 has bern rebarrelled in 6.5 06, prob too much kick gor it, wont touch turrets and keep checking zero:banghead:

I guess if it's older than 5 years it's out of warranty ; you could get some satisfaction from stamping on it :D

Its ment to withstand centerfire recoil, like I said it didnt miss a beat on 25 06, was click perfect everytime, its way to big for an air rifle, probaly heavier aswell :D, best value for money scope bar none, got it 3 to 4 years ago

:rofl: :rofl: feller that name says it all please say its not called that :doh:NO thats its real name had a look and found this
sorry tears have stopped now: you got yours is a 2011 so don't no if this is as your warranty? they are doing 500 meter with 308s so yours should have held out !!,buy 2010 the guy had sent 1700 rounds with no problems talk to your local dealer .
All models are now supplied with a Limited Lifetime Warranty covering
defects in materials and workmanship. For more information consult
the Equipment Overview leaflet for your product, each of these can be found
in the Resources section of this site.
Falcon Optics eBay Store
www.airgunbuyer.com
jrpcountryand
outdoorsupplies.co.uk
www.uttings.com
www.scopesdirect.co.uk

Last edited:
sadly my limited experience in dealing with Falcon was very poor. I own a 7.5x Falcon CSS scope in which the internal coating is flaking off the tube. The company say they cannot fix it and off a paltry sum in allowance for an overpriced replacement new model as they don't have any parts for teh 7.5 Magnification CSS scopes. seems they buy up parts make scopes with them and if they go wrong tuff titty..

I checked scope windage and elevation and its ok, one target, fire one shot, click 1mil left and fire at same target etc etc,1 mil up, 1 mil right and 1 mil down, its my ammo I was using only just sub 1 moa, I did think it was better,

Last edited:
Back