Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The wife and Nutty have become ex's...

The wife and Nutty have become ex's...

EX SMOKERS that is..

Our medical records have officially been amended to reflect this....

oh, I thought you'd finally be permitted to upgrade to zebra wood stocks

Well done both of you. Not an easy thing to do so congratulations.

PS the money saved will soon pay for the stock!!
    Last edited by Kalahari; 09-10-2013 at 19:29. Reason: Obligatory wisecrack after the serious bit.

well done but now your taste and smell will come your home will become fresh and then you will shun other fag bashers,!! but all will be well with the clan , when the three stone you put on brings life to a slower pace. well done keep it up

ex fag smasher since 11yrs old gave up went cold turkey in 2006 fatter but happy'r
    Last edited by paul o'; 09-10-2013 at 19:54.

Well done to both you and Liz packing in, as both of you have quit it should be easier, next time my parents are visiting I will give you a call you can watch my mother with her oxygen mask on taking some before she heads outside for another fag, I spent over 20 years trying to get her to pack in but she never will, sad to watch somebody dying from their addiction. Watching her might give you even more resolution to keep off if you need it.

Congrats to all concerned. I managed to quit (Again) and have not touched a smoke for a couple of months now. The wife keeps telling me that she would like to quit so I have just bought her one of Allen Carr's books to help her although I am not going to push her as she might dig her heels in - Much better to let the good lady feel that it is entirely her own decision.
    I find that I am saving something around 25 per week, and that's a lot of pennies to put towards treets for the both of us!

Time to change your rifle again lol with all the money you'll save !!!

Well done mate, can only be a good thing.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Well done the pair of you.

My neighbour gave up smoking last year and he put all the money he saved into a big Kilner jar - it ended up paying for a safari to Kenya for him, his wife and their son

O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Well done John, all Liz has to do now is think of ways to spend the money you save

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

John, try to put the money you are saving each week into an account separate from the rest of your cash and you will see it mount up, I didn't, smoking cost me around 50 a week stopped for three years now so should be 7,800
    better of I'm not, don't know where its gone not anymore money in my pocket it just gets spent on something else I suppose keep the money you would have spent on fags separate it will give you more of an incentive to keep going.