Hello from Kent...

Frank Dreben

Morning,

I am new to the site after being able to take up more stalking opportunities which has been an ambition of mine.

Shooting experience has been over a long time now looking back, mainly .22lr and .17hmr for rabbits and a .223 for foxing. More recently I have aquired a .243 for deer and last month a .270 as I have had the opportunity to head out after wild boar. I reload for all the centrefire calibres. I am the member of a local pheasant syndicate and enjoy the season very much, especially now I have my own black Labrador 'Sar' who is 18 months old and coming along nicely.

I think my main reason for joining the forum is that there is always something to learn and I am hoping to take my DSC1 next year with the ambition of completing the DSC2.

Kind regards

Andy

Welcome aboard mate good to see some more Kentish folk on here. I also have .270 but have not yet ventured into reloading my own, Shaun

Welcome to the site Andy,I also own a .270 a ruger m77 and I am also from tonbridge (North)

Hi and thanks to all for the welcome. Nice to know a fellow North Tonbridger, I know that North and South of the river Medway defines us as Man of Kent or Kentish man but I cant remeber which it is !
Atb
Andy

Hi and thanks to all for the welcome. Nice to know a fellow North Tonbridger, I know that North and South of the river Medway defines us as Man of Kent or Kentish man but I cant remeber which it is !
Atb
Andy
hi Andy not sure I come under man of kent or Kentish Man been living in Tonbridge (North) past 11 years but originally from south east Ireland,

Back