Hello from Angus

Angus Howard

Hello.

Hello to all in stalking directory land. It has been a ambition of mine for a very long time to try deer stalking. Initially I would like to try it out before committing myself to this noble sport. Long term plans would obviously to gain sufficient skill and experience to enable me to become competent,safe and gain the DSC 1 which seems to be the norm. Further long term ambitions would be to gain a FAC and hopefully find or join a syndicate in my area. I have plenty of firearms experience from my time in the military however I have never hunted or stalked any quarry before. I have found out plenty of information from the stalking directory, however all things being equal I should be ready to go in the new year.

Welcome mate,you will not be disappointed if you take up stalking.find someone to take you out and learn the basics,someone preferebly with level one and two .have you got some ground to shoot over for deer,would be handy,as a lot of guys don't like strangers walking round their permissions.nothing personal,just get to know some kind stalker with some spare time.good luck buddy.

Back