Available: *SHORT NOTICE* Foot stalking grunting Fallow Bucks on their stands!

IanF

Folks,

I have some excellent stalking available over the next couple weeks, whilst the rut is in full swing.

Availability for this offer is limited to 14-17th & 21/22 + 25-31st October, be aware the later dates will be accompanied by a reduction in rutting activity!

We have access to some gorgeous oak woodland, stuffed with grunting Fallow bucks. You will be slowly foot stalking through the woods, closing on the gunting master Buck, while keeping eyes open for any satellite beasts that are patrolling the ground.

The ground consists of steep wooded hills/valleys, so you should NOT be unfit - it would really spoil your enjoyment of what will be some of the best of English stalking.

Arrive and check-zero prior to an evening outing - then followed by a morning stalk to complete your 'day' in Devon.

1-1 guided stalking or could take two 'experienced' shooters.

Costs:

£150 per day (2x outings)
Spike bucks £60
or ANY Fallow Buck £100!!!
S/C accommodation in the Hunter's Lodge £35 per person/night.

Email me NOW please on info@farringtonds.com as PMs and responses to this thread may not be seen in time!:)

Looking forward to hearing from you on what will be some stalking to remember!

Rgds,
Ian

Home - Farrington Deer Services
Tel: 07798 771 062

Last edited:
Hi Basil,

We will be stalking to the West of Exeter & whilst there are some excellent heads on the ground (they are descended from park stock) the majority do have some fish-tailing in the palms - at this price I am offering exciting stalking and the incidental possibility of a very nice trophy.

The buck was a free-range beast taken by me on another estate - you may remember seeing his antlers mounted on the wall of our Lodge!

Are you interested in joining me for a day?

Rgds

Ian

Having just been out with Ian last week I can vouch for the grunting bucks....and the steep slopes! Thanks again for the fantastic outings Ian, really enjoyable evening and morning stalk, despite just missing out on the aforementioned Master Buck. Lovely bit of ground. And the accommodation is also great.

Would love to see a picture if anybody takes this opportunity to go out and gets a chance at the rutting bucks.

Folks,

This offer is being repeated in October 2014 as we still have access to these fantastic grounds.

Contact me by Email for availability. :)

Rgds

Ian :)

Thanks for the interest folks! :)

To clarify, shooting is either 1-1 guided stalking - or for experienced shooters, I am able to assign a beat on some of our grounds.

Rgds

Ian

Back